Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in the college on 15.06.2015 for as a quality sustenance measure. IQAC works towards developing a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
Objectives:-As per guidelines of NAAC the objectives are
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalisation of quality culture and institutionalisation of best practices.
Functions : -
- To develop strategies for curriculum delivery, quality in teaching-learning and research; To facilitate the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- To Collect and analyse feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- To organise international/national/state/university level workshops, seminars, conferences on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- To document of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- To Act as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- To develop and maintain institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;